Yes, the rumors are true! This gorgeous home is on the market due to the family relocating. The beautiful 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home (not counting the basement) is on 4.38 acres and is in the highly sought after Belmont Farms subdivision. You'll fall in love as soon as you enter the foyer and walk into the open concept floor plan. This home is everything you've dreamed of and has jaw dropping finishes including hardwood flooring throughout much of the main level, open kitchen with double pantry, tiled backsplash, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, coffered ceiling in dining room and a cozy family room with fireplace. The upstairs offers an over-sized, luxurious master suite which includes a private master bath w/double vanity, garden tub w/tile surround, separate tiled shower and two walk in closets for plenty of space. The basement is in the process of being completed and will be done before you take ownership which will add more square footage not shown. What this means for you is that the seller's will do the work and you get to enjoy the beauty of the space. Give me a call and let's get you into this home before someone else gets to it first.
Single Family, Craftsman, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
3,803 sq. ft
3,803 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Gas Starter.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio. Corner,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service