Tranquil Dahlonega mountain retreat home on private 9.8 acres of natural beauty awaits you. Property offers move-in ready log cabin home featuring light-filled open floor plan; soaring 24 ft vaulted ceilings w/exposed natural wood beams, tongue/grove wood ceiling on main level. Kitchen w/granite countertop island overlooks great room & sunroom w/views of nature. Great room features double sided 24 ft rock fireplace; built in shelving throughout. Owner’s suite on main w/double sided fireplace; ensuite bathroom w/double vanity, shower/tub combo, linen closet, nice sized walk-in closet w/pocket door. Loft above bedroom overlooks living area. Enjoy picturesque sunrise/sunsets on expansive wrap-around covered deck w/swing bench. Terrace offers two large living areas featuring Vermont Castings wood burning stove; 2 private rooms used as additional bedrooms & 3rd full bathroom; laundry area; plenty of storage spaces; walk out terrace level patio overlooks spacious level backyard. Property offers a separate building used as a workshop/loft storage; can be converted to home office/recreation space/ guest house; in law/teen suite or extra garage space. Large carport for large vehicle, can be used as an outdoor pavilion area for al fresco dining /entertaining family & friends. Property updates include: freshly painted exterior & trim of log cabin; newly refinished wood floors; newer roof, HVAC, water heater; whole house standby generator; fully finished terrace level; updated tile flooring in terrace level bathroom & in sunroom area on main level. Property is well situated with Dahlonega town center just a few miles away and local schools are near. There are numerous activities in the area including several North GA wineries, national state parks, Jack Nickalus Premiere Gold Course and various other team and individual sports. Dahlonega hosts several festivals each year including Gold Rush which attracts 250K visitors, Trail Fest, The Wild Flower Festival, Bear on the Square which celebrates mountain music and attracts about 50K visitors for the weekend.
Single Family, Cabin, Other
Low Flow Fixtures,Private Water,Well
3,547 sq. ft
3,547 Sq. Ft. (approx)
New Lumpkin County
Detailed Room Information
- Other (See Remarks)
- Breakfast Area,Keeping Room,Walk-in Pantry
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Range/Oven
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Heat Pump, Central.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- 1. Gas Starter,Masonry,Wood Stove.
- Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Exposed Beams,Hardwood Floors,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Carport,Detached,Parking Pad,Parking Shed,Guest Parking.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Other (See Remarks),Out Building,Porch,Workshop. Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service