Immaculately maintained, cherished and move in ready. This home was loved since it was built. Original owners. Extremely spacious with an amazing upstairs suite including full bathroom. Master on the main with full ensuite bathroom and walk in closet. Large vaulted ceilings throughout the home on the first floor. Solid surface counters in the kitchen and all appliances stay. This house even comes with a central vacuum system! Screened in very large porch in the rear with access the backyard. The large level lot is just spectacular, with a fragrance from the flowers that is breathtaking.
Single Family, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
2,996 sq. ft
2,996 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Electric Heating. Central.
- 1. Factory Built.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Programmable Thermostat,Roof Vent Fans
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Expandable,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Garden Tub,Hardwood Floors,Rear Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Whirlpool Bath
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Side/Rear Entrance,Storage,Guest Parking,Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Screen Porch. Corner,Level Lot,Private Backyard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price