Lakefront Home With Good Bones And Great Lot! Ranch style home with 3BR 2.5BA with Vaulted Great Room with gas logs fireplace with blower, Huge Sunroom with 2 sitting areas and lots of glass for good lake views, Kitchen with stainless appliances/breakfast bar/range/dishwasher/garbage disposal/vent hood/pantry, dining area, master with French doors to sunroom/2 closets/bath with separate shower and tub, 2 car garage w/electric opener. Beautiful gentle sloping wooded lot with big lake view/1.01 acres/max slip dock/covered boatlift/wood seawall with rip rap/ 10.5 feet of water depth! Attic fan. Cul de Sac Location with community boat ramp just up the street. 1 Year Home Warranty To Buyer at closing. 13 Miles to Publix. 1.3 Miles to Long Shoals VFD. Voluntary HOA $25/Year to get access to 2 boat ramps/One is across the street. Estate Sale To Be Sold "AS IS"
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
2 Full/1 Half
2,124 sq. ft
2,124 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Putnam County Primary/Elementa
Detailed Room Information
- Closet,Other (See Remarks)
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Room,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Propane. Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Factory Built.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Ceilings - Vaulted,Foyer - Entrance,Gas Logs,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Boat Amenities
- Covered Dock - 1 Slip,Seawall,Stationary Dock
- Lot View
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Out Building. Cul De Sac,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price