MULTIPLE OFFER SITIUATION - BEST AND FINAL OFFERS ARE DUE NO LATER THAN 5:00 PM THIS WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 4TH *** BETTER THAN NEW! Move in ready, absolutely immaculate, 3841 sf, 5BR/3 1/2 BA Craftsman styled home on cul de sac with incredible SALT WATER POOL with modern waterfall with spectacular covered and expanded outdoor entertainment area with fireplace! THIS IS THE ONE AND WILL NOT LAST LONG!! Ever popular Pendleton plan with upgrades galore and fabulous outdoor areas! Plenty of parking in the 3-CAR GARAGE with a cleaning station inside with deep oversized sink and expansive drive and parking court area. Welcoming walkway to covered front porch inviting your guests into a formal foyer area flanked by an amazing dining room with cedar planked ceiling. 2-story grand family room open to breakfast room and incredible kitchen with wonderful views of the outdoor entertaining area and pool. Kitchen is a must see with exotic granite, custom back splash, high end stainless appliances, and lots of custom cabinets with considerable counter space a huge island. Balcony views from upstairs overlook the family room and include a HUGE FLEXIBLE LOFT AREA ideal for kids hangout, work out area, or whatever you need. OWNER'S SUITE ON MAIN LEVEL is HUGE and beautifully appointed and includes a spa like bath and very large closet. The bath includes a luxuriously tiled large shower and separate soaking tub. Double vanities with lots of cabinet and counter space. Upstairs are four more bedrooms and two more baths and a huge loft area. All bedrooms are quite expansive with very large closet space and the baths are very nicely appointed. OUTSIDE IS A TRUE WOW FACTOR AND ENTERTAINER'S PARADISE!! DEFINITELY ANOTHER MUST SEE!! Huge fenced in back yard with plenty of room for all family activities and so much more. The HUGE COVERED PATIO includes an OUTDOOR FIREPLACE, TV viewing area, large patio dining and relaxing area, grilling pad and spectacular views. The SALT WATER POOL is so inviting and high lighted by a contemporary water fall display. AND WHAT A GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD! TERRIFIC HOME AT A GREAT PRICE! INCREDIBLE POOL AND PATIO AREA! WONDERFUL NEIGHBORHOOD! TERRIFIC LOCATION! AND FABULOUS NEIGHBORS AND MAKE THIS THE PERFECT FUTURE HOME FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!
Single Family, Craftsman
3 Full/1 Half
3,891 sq. ft
3,891 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Island,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- 2. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Insulation-ceiling,Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Other (See Remarks),Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Auto Garage Door,Side/Rear Entrance,Storage.
- Sprinkler System
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Garden Area,Pool-in Ground,Porch,Sprinkler System,Water Feature. Cul De Sac,Level Lot,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service