Fantastic 4 bedroom 3.5 bath home in Winding River. This 2 story craftsman style home is located on over a 1/3 of an acre cul-de-sac lot, The 2 car carriage entry detached garage with covered sidewalk to the kitchen entrance, lots of parking available with the expansive drive and entrance area. As you enter from your front porch you will be greeted in the foyer with the formal living/office with French doors to close room and formal dining room, the master suite is on this main level with tall ceilings and access the back screened in porch master bath a large walk through double shower, beautiful soaking tub and double vanity private water closet and large walk in master closet, kitchen has granite counter tops, gas cooktop, wall oven and microwave is open to the breakfast nook & tiled family room. Double glass sliders open to the porch and back patio area. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms 1 with its own private bath a guest bath and loft family area. front 2guest rooms have access to front balcony. Winding River amenities include Community room, excise facility pool, play ground, common areas including soccer practice fields. Subdivision has access to crosswalk to elementary school with crossing guard.
Single Family, Craftsman
3 Full/1 Half
2,972 sq. ft
2,972 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Insulation-ceiling,Tankless Water Heater
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Detached,Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Porch,Screen Porch. Greenbelt.
Bank Owned (REO)
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service