AMAZING LAKEFRONT COMPOUND ON EXCEPTIONAL LAKE OCONEE LOT located in the highly desirable Richland subdivision on the beautiful Ritz Carlton side of the lake. This one-of-a-kind lot features sweeping views of Lake Oconee, the clearest water on the lake, over 300 feet of water frontage, max dock and deep water access. Two connected but separate houses, one built in 1988 with 3 bedrooms/3 baths and the second built in 2003 featuring a huge vaulted lodge with Douglass Fir trusses and Ponderosa Pine tongue-groove ceiling, kitchen and 3 additional bedrooms/3.5 baths. Other features include hardwood floors, granite countertops, tiled bathrooms, large deck, covered front porch, outdoor fireplace, firepit and detached 2 car garage. This unbelievable lakefront property is perfect for entertaining or large families. HURRY, YOU WON'T FIND ANOTHER ONE LIKE THIS!
Single Family, Other
6 Full/1 Half
7,080 sq. ft
7,080 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Anita White Carson
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Second Kitchen,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Other (See Remarks),Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Dual, Zoned
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- 3. Masonry.
- Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Exposed Beams,Hardwood Floors,Other (See Remarks),Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-in Closet,Wet Bar,Whirlpool Bath
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Detached,Garage.
- Wood, Stone
- Boat Amenities
- Dock Rights,Seawall,Stationary Dock
- Lot View
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Other (See Remarks),Porch. Private Backyard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price