PHOTOS COMING SOON. Welcome home! The ORANGE SHOALS community is surrounded by over 100 acres of protected greenspace. 18 miles of inter-connected hiking/biking trails, creeks, waterfalls and shoals. Junior Olympic swimming pool - water slide - lighted Tennis courts with a USTA league - wooded playgrounds and picnic areas. Zoned for highly desirable and top ranked schools. This 5 bed / 4.5 bath home offers a guest bed/bath on the main level - fresh paint throughout - recently stained hardwoods on main level - new fixtures and fans - two story entry and family room - screened porch - level backyard - fenced yard - on a full, unfinished basement. With inventory incredibly low, this home will go fast! Do not wait, or you'll miss it.
Single Family, Traditional, A-Frame
2,821 sq. ft
2,821 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Island,Walk-in Pantry
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. .
- Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside
- 1. Factory Built.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Screen Porch. Level Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service