Very well-maintained Ranch Style Home. Featuring 3 large bedrooms, 2 full baths, large Den area, 2 car attached garage, with a nice deck! LVP flooring throughout; carpet in the bedrooms and tiled bathrooms. Home has an abundance of cabinetry, along with a nice flat yard. Convenient to I75 and shopping. Hurry to see the house that you can call your new home!
Residential - Single Family, Traditional, 1-1/2 Story
1,838 sq. ft
1,838 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Soaking Tub, Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,838 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater,Convection Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Laminate, Carpet, Sustainable
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,High Ceilings,Double Vanity,Soaking Tub,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-In Closet(s),Master On Main Level,Split Foyer
Exterior / Lot Features
- Off Street, Attached, Assigned.
- Wood, Brick
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price