The Chance Sells Team presents to you, this AMAZING all brick Craftsman style home that is only 4 years old, and it's sitting on Jackson lake with 270 feet of water frontage. Big beautiful kitchen with granite counters, huge island, custom cabinets, separate cook top, double ovens, eat-n-area and a spacious walk-in-pantry. Gorgeous great room with high vaulted ceilings and a wood burning stove. The water view can be seen and viewed from all 7 bedrooms throughout this home. Master on main with a huge walk-in-closet and lovely master bathroom suite, with 3 shower heads in the roomy shower. Your very own private screened in porch area directly off the master bedroom that has a salt water hot tub, fire pit table and chairs and 3 ceiling fans and lights. 2 other bedrooms on main with full bath. Upstairs boasts 3 over sized bedrooms and a large loft with pool table. The basement is finished with a 2nd Master bedroom, living room area, eat-n-area and a 2nd kitchen with granite tops, island, custom cabinets and a full bathroom. 1,000 sf in basement that is heated and cooled, but is unfinished w/ a large auto garage door and high ceilings. Upgrades galore!! Beautiful tile flooring throughout. Spacious 4-car detached garage that has been finished and cooled and turned into one amazing MAN-CAVE/SPORTS bar. This consist of a 20 foot long custom bar with tall bar stools, mirrors, fridge and freezer combo, mini fridge, sink area, 3 flat screen TV's, cabinets, half bath, tables, tiled flooring and more. You can entertain in this area all night!! Above is a bedroom apartment that just needs to be finished. So many covered porches, decks, 2nd driveway, views for days, only 4 years young, 270 feet of water frontage, one of the largest double slip covered boat docks on this lake, $40,000.00 dollars spent just on poured concrete. This home has entertaining and parking galore!! This is an absolute stunning home and will not disappoint! Seller requests PRE-APPROVAL or PROOF OF FUNDS letter, before all showings. Give us a call for an easy show. Thanks so much!!
Single Family, Craftsman
3 Full/1 Half
5,100 sq. ft
Georgia Power Lease
5,100 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Room,Island,Keeping Room,Pantry,Second Kitchen,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Bath Finished,Boat Door,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- 1. Wood Stove.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Insulation-floor,Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Recently Renovated,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Wet Bar,Whirlpool Bath
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Detached,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Parking Pad,Parking Shed,RV/Boat Parking,Side/Rear Entrance,Storage,Guest Parking.
- Boat Amenities
- Boathouse - 2 Slip,Covered Dock - 2 Slip,Dock Righ
- Lot View
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Deck/Patio,Hot Tub,Porch,Screen Porch,Workshop. Cul De Sac,Level Lot,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service