Spacious Lake Oconee lakefront home perfect for entertaining guests and extended family situated on a large 1.4+/- acre lot with 114+/- feet of shoreline. The large wharf dock has been verbally approved by GA Power for a boatlift. The home features a large master suite on the main level with two additional bedrooms with full bath between. The open great room with stacked stone fireplace opens to a screened porch and open deck looking out on the private cove. The lower level has an additional bedroom with en suite bath. The open lower level family recreation area offers plenty of room for games and gatherings. For storage, the lower level has a one-car garage for lawn equipment or golf cart. Located in the heart of the Lake Oconee area amenities, this home is move in ready and is a must see.
Single Family, Traditional
4,034 sq. ft
4,034 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Putnam County Primary/Elementa
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Bath Finished,Concrete,Daylight,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- 1. Masonry.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Other (See Remarks)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Car,2 Car,Attached,Drive Under/Basement,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Parking Pad.
- Sprinkler System
- Boat Amenities
- Seawall,Stationary Dock,Uncovered - No Slip
- Lot View
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Porch,Screen Porch,Sprinkler System. Sloping,Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price