Approximately 5299 sq ft. This home has it all - Beauty, pristine condition, spaciousness and privacy. It is perfect for a family and entertaining. 3 BR upstairs, master on main level. Office could be converted into 5th bedroom on main level. Lower level is the fun area. Top quality media room, craft room and storage/workshop. This home is a place where happy and fun memories will be made. Measurements not guaranteed, remeasure if concerned
Single Family, Traditional, 3+ Story
3 Full/2 Half
5,299 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
5,299 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- In Mud Room
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Tile Bath, Whirlpool Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,301 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,998 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Convection Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Oven (Wall),Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Other. Central.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Interior Entry,Exterior Entry,Finished
- 1. Family Room,Gas Starter,Masonry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Tray Ceiling(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),Double Vanity,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Whirlpool Bath,Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Kitchen Level, Guest.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price