The Vinings plan is a lovely ranch home with a welcoming covered entry. Featuring a large dining room and open family room. The kitchen is well equipped with 42" upper cabinets, granite counter tops, tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar. A split bedroom plan allows for privacy and separation between the comfortable owner's suite with a tile shower, double vanity and generous walk-in closet. A patio is ideal for outdoor entertaining. Photos are representative of the the home being built but are not actual photos of the subject property, as are any links to virtual tours.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Craftsman
Community Well,Private Water,Well
Private Sewer,Sewer Connected
1,819 sq. ft
1,819 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Putnam County Primary/Elementa
Detailed Room Information
- Island,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Stepless Entry,Wide Hall.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,None,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Tile Bath,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Laminate Flooring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Stone, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Porch. Level Lot,Private Backyard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price