Freshly renovated and ready for a new owner! This very affordable 3 bed and 2 full bath home is ready for you to make it yours! This property is situated across from the beautiful park and walking trails of Historic Elberton Ga. The private back yard and huge new deck make it the perfect private set up for the kids to play and adults to Grill. This home is larger than it appears. Call today for your private showing! This one is solid and cheaper than rent!!
Single Family, Bungalow, Cottage
Sewer Connected,Sewer In Street
928 sq. ft
928 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Elbert Co Primary/Elem
- Hardwood, Laminate
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Insulation-ceiling,Insulation-floor,Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Hardwood Floors,Walk-in Closet,Laminate Flooring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Level Lot,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service