Exceptional home in an incomparable setting in sought after Del Webb at Lake Oconee! This beautifully finished home boasts custom millwork and numerous upgrades inside and out. The landscaped cul de sac setting with a manicured central island provides a very upscale presentation at the front of the home. Lush landscaping surrounds the home itself, providing both beauty and privacy, with a serene, PRIVATE WOODED VIEW along all sides of the rear garden area of the home. Extensive NATURAL STONE TERRACED PATIO AREAS are perfect for entertaining and span the entire rear of the home, creating a garden oasis including an outdoor fireplace, arbor and stone water features. Interior features include custom millwork throughout including the ENCLOSED SUNROOM and a stunning ENCLOSED PORCH with stone flooring, French doors to the exterior and vaulted/beadboard ceiling. The kitchen boasts hand glazed cabinetry, granite counters and stainless appliances. The large guest bedroom features a set of sliding doors to the outside stone patio. Custom millwork, tray ceiling, French doors to the enclosed porch, private bath with custom/marble vanity and hand glazed cabinets adorn the owners suite. The third bedroom at the front of the home conveniently serves as an office/library. Come and enjoy your new lake life in this timeless home at Del Webb Lake Oconee, including all the fabulous Del Webb amenities and located just minutes to shopping, dining and entertainment.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
2,594 sq. ft
Del Webb at Lake Oconee
2,594 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Water Available
Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
Detailed Room Information
- In Hall
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,594 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater,Dryer,Washer,Water Softener,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Oven (Wall),Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Double Pane Windows,Window Treatments
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray Ceiling(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),Double Vanity,Beamed Ceilings,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-In Closet(s),Master On Main Level,Split Bedroom Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- Parking Pad, Attached.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden,Sprinkler System,Veranda,Water Feature. Cul-De-Sac,Level.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price