8th Lowest Price in Alpharetta w 4 Br's. Walk to Ocee Park / Elementary School / Grocery Store / Restaurants, then be approx 10-15 Min away From GA-400, North Point Mall, Downtown Alpharetta, Avalon, Webb Bridge Park and so much more. The Location is outstanding but then again you hear that alot. So, Let's discuss the Home, Original Owner who has upgraded to a Bamboo Flooring, New Carpet, New Paint, upgraded Kitchen, New Appliances, and some updating in every Bathroom. Very Level Driveway and Front yard, recently upgraded the back yard to a more level play / Entertaining space. Ready to make this your home? Come see it for yourself.
Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
2,262 sq. ft
Pines At Kimball Bridge
2,262 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer - Entrance,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio. Level Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service