3 year young Del Webb Abbeyville Model that backs up to a berm & wooded area for privacy. Hardwood Floors, Ceiling Fans, Livingroom Fireplace, 5 inch base boards Custom blinds , extended 4 ft 2+ Garage enabling room for the golf cart, Attic storage. underground sprinkler system. Kitchen has white subway tiles, Granite counter tops under counter lighting, dark cabinetry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Pantry and hardwoods. Master has trey ceilings, ceiling fan, double sink vanity, Tiled Shower, walk in closet. Bright cheery Sunroom that opens to additional patio in your private yard. All Del Webb amenities and the lawn care are included with one low HOA Fees.
Single Family, Ranch
Community Well,Public Water,Well
1,784 sq. ft
Del Webb At Lake Oconee
1,784 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Anita White Carson
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Island,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- 1. Masonry.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Programmable Thermostat,Roof Vent Fans
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Garage.
- Sprinkler System
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Porch,Sprinkler System. Level Lot,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service