Cozy Historic Country cottage located in Downtown Shady Dale Ga. Hardwood floors throughout. Elegant foyer greets you and serves as the perfect entrance to the multi room home. This is not like any other old house, the renovation gives that open floor plan with 4 bedrooms and 3 Baths split by Living dining and kitchen. All rooms have tons of light and high ceilings. Master bedroom suite has a fabulous closet system and private bathroom with granite counter tops, walk in shower for two and a jacuzzi tub. Sweet country kitchen has a lot of working space, many cabinets and beautiful counter tops. Private Back yard has many pecan trees and plenty of storage. This beautiful home sits on 1.59 acres with an outbuilding and its own barn with rentable living space featuring all with the country charm as the main home.
Single Family, 1 Story
4 Full/1 Half
2,544 sq. ft
2,544 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Jasper County Primary
Detailed Room Information
- In Kitchen
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Room,Country Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Soaking Tub, Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,544 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater,Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Ice Maker,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Central Air, Electric, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Heat Pump.
- Crawl Space
- Double Pane Windows
- 6. Family Room,Living Room,Master Bedroom,Masonry,Gas Log.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceilings,Double Vanity,Soaking Tub,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-In Closet(s),In-Law Floorplan,Master On Main Level,Split Bedroom Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. Parking Shed, Assigned, Kitchen Level.
- Boat Amenities
- RV/Boat Parking
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner Lot,Level,Open Lot,Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price