This beautifully well maintained 4 bed/3.5 bath home is nestled in a cul-de-sac in the highly sought after Pinegate Community and Peachtree City Schools. SS appliances, quartz counter tops, hardwood floors throughout first floor, large master bedroom on main attaches to a lovely screened in sunroom. Open concept kitchen leads to an expansive great room with fireplace. There is a separate dining room and den and 3 sizable bedrooms and two 2 full baths on the second floor. Large fenced yard in back and a two car garage. Enjoy all Peachtree City has to offer and jump on the cart path entrance at the end of the street. This is a must see!
Single Family, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Island,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Other. Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Gas Starter,Masonry.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Exposed Beams,Foyer - Entrance,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Garage.
- Wood, Stone
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Other (See Remarks). Cul De Sac,Level Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service