This 3bed 2bath brick home is perfect for those retiring or first time home buyers, or just anyone looking for a peaceful tranquil spot in the country! Has had many upgrades! New paint throughout, Roof 2yrs old, new laminate flooring, tiled showers, new hot water heater, New kitchen appliances & cabinets and hardware, 12 inch blown in insulation. All appliances stay even washer/dryer! Deep well serviced 5 yrs ago. Truly MOVE IN READY! Enjoy the open living room/dining room, master bedroom with private bath. Two additional bedrooms with large closets and shared bath. 2 car carport and large fenced in backyard. Outbuilding with electricity is perfect for shop or mancave! Property sits on 2.41 acres-your private slice of heaven right off 441 N convenient to Dublin, Milledgeville, Macon! Cute as a button! Come home to the Country!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
1,421 sq. ft
1,421 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Other (See Remarks),Room
- Breakfast Area,Solid Surface Counters
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Pulldown Attic Stairs,Rear Stairs,Tile Bath,Carpet,Laminate Flooring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Carport,Guest Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced Yard,Out Building,Workshop. Private Backyard,Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price