NO RENTAL RESTRICTIONS!! Beautifully renovated/turn-key home with great curb appeal on awesome, flat lot in top school district. Completely remodeled bathrooms with tile showers and all new fixtures, New flooring, fresh paint, Hardiplank siding, brand new architectural roof, new French doors to deck, new stainless steel appliances, updated light fixtures, electrical outlets and switches, White kitchen with granite countertops and stainless dishwasher and stove. Home is in great shape and ready for new owner. Seller is a licensed Realtor in the state of Georgia selling a personal property.
Single Family, Cape Cod, Traditional
1,312 sq. ft
1,312 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Solid Surface Counters
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Gas Starter.
- Insulation-ceiling,Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable TV Connections,Foyer - Entrance,Gas Logs,Recently Renovated,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Out Building,Workshop. Level Lot,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service