The Turner at Laurel Park! Brick and stone front w/brick water table surround and true Hardie Plank siding. 2 Car garage. The Oakhurst features 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths as well as both a formal living and formal dining room. Master suite with large sitting room. Spaces are generously maximized for your enjoyment. Located in a beautiful GATED community in the Ola school district, Laurel Park offers large estate-sized lots. Homes are built with a high level of integrity & attention to detail. Owners enjoy hardwoods on main level as standard, granite counter tops, tile backsplash, double wall ovens, stainless steel appliances, smooth ceilings, recessed lighting, pendant lights, master suite with garden tub and separate tiled shower, irrigation system and much more! All Capshaw homes are backed by a 2-10 Homebuyer's Warranty. $8,000 in Closing contributions when using our preferred lender.
Single Family, Traditional
2,890 sq. ft
2,890 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Island,Pantry,Walk-in Pantry
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Certified Good Cents,Programmable Thermostat,Roof Vent Fans,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Attached,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Brick, Frame
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler System. Cul De Sac.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service