Upon entering this elegant home, you can't help but feel your breath instantaneously taken away. You'll immediately take notice of the hard wood flooring throughout the home and the quality in craftmanship this luxurious home offers. Located in the gated Park Overlook community and highly sought-after Sarah Smith School District, this home presents an open floor concept where everyone will love to gather. The kitchen features granite countertops, SS appliances & a brkfst area overlooking the fireside family room w/access to the covered deck. Next floor finds the Master BR w/its own spa bath, his & hers vanities & an oversized closet. 2 additional bedrooms & laundry room on this same level. 4th floor features 1 additional bedroom, rec room & oversized roof top deck with park/city views. 3 car garage w/finished basement (media room option) and 1/2 bath. Home is listed below appraisal price & appraisal is available upon request.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/2 Half
3,741 sq. ft
3,741 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Room,Keeping Room,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet,Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Deck/Patio. City View,Cul De Sac.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service