Beautiful 3/2/2 home. This home offers an open floor plan, high ceilings in living areas with views from the kitchen to the family room. Open the front door to beautiful hardwood floors in the family room, living room and dining room. The kitchen is upgraded with under mount lighting, corian countertops, tile floor and backsplash and stained cabinets. It has two water heaters. Jack and Jill bathroom between secondary bedrooms. Upstairs bonus room offers a half bath. Spray Foam Insulation. Conveniently located near I75 in Monroe County and near downtown Forsyth.
Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/2 Half
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- 1. Factory Built.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Insulation-floor,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Garage.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio. Level Lot,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service