Active with Kick-out-clause! Make your appointment today! Wonderful 6 BR, 4 1/2 bath family home in a nice, quiet neighborhood. RANCH home on a basement! Less than 10 minutes from Carrollton city schools. Partially finished basement with private entrance, perfect in-law suite with two bedrooms, family room, kitchenette, full bath, and other storage. Brand New Kitchen Cabinets with Granite countertops and open to dining room and family room. Large backyard with fire pit and shed with half bath, and electricity. Fresh interior and exterior paint and NEW ROOF installed DEC 2020. Bathrooms on main floor and in basement have all new LVP flooring. Driveway to basement side entrance is new! All decks and railing are new in front and back of house! Lots of care given to this home! Walking distance to Lake Carroll, Green Belt, and downtown area! Make your appointment today!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
3,394 sq. ft
Green Point Way
3,394 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Island,Pantry,Second Kitchen,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Bath Finished,Finished Rooms,Full
- Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Laminate Flooring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,3 Car Or More,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Parking Pad,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Out Building,Workshop. Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service