Welcome to this beautiful 5 bed 3 bath updated home that sits on a quiet cul-de-sac in south Fayette County. As you drive up to the cobblestone driveway please take in the breathtaking view of this secluded and private sanctuary. Bring your imagination and the sky is the limit. A beautiful sunroom that will bring the outside in. This home speaks space, entertainment and family. Due to the COVID there are some light restrictions. Home is at the corner of Brookshire and Avon and is just minutes away from dining, shopping and local parks and recreation. Please email offers or for further info please feel free to call.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
2,792 sq. ft
2,792 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Sara Harp Minter
Detailed Room Information
- Other (See Remarks)
- Breakfast Area,Solid Surface Counters
- Convection Oven,Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Oven - Wall,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Finished,Block,Concrete,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Partial,Slab/None
- Storm Doors,Storm Windows
- 1. Masonry.
- Insulation-ceiling,Programmable Thermostat,Roof Vent Fans,Storm Doors,Storm Windows,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Double Vanity,Hardwood Floors,Recently Renovated,Tile Bath,Tile Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Side/Rear Entrance,Storage,Guest Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Composition, Tar Gravel
- Lot Dimensions
- 642' x 443' x 599'
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Garden Area,Gas Grill,Out Building,Screen Porch. Corner,Cul De Sac,Level Lot,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service