Beautifully updated home in the Lakes with fenced-in yard and a two year old roof! Upon entering the foyer you'll immediately notice the abundance of natural light in the greatroom which boasts a volume cathedral ceiling and exposed beam. Natural wood laminate flooring throughout, stainless steel appliances, plenty of storage, 2 car garage with protective flooring paint, large fenced-in back yard with storage shed! The Lakes are conveniently located to exit 3 on I-95 and is just a 25 minute drive to Jacksonville International Airport, 10 minutes to Kings Bay Submarine Base, and 30 minutes to Brunswick, GA! The elementary and middle schools are within walking distance, as well as all that exit 3 has to offer: restaurants; retail shopping; and grocery. Perfect retirement or starter home!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Traditional
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Insulation-ceiling,Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Exposed Beams,Foyer - Entrance,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Laminate Flooring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Porch. Level Lot,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service