Excellent lakefront property on private, shaded 1.7 acre lot with big water views, 200 feet water frontage, seawall, double bay boathouse with lifts, storage and sink. House offers open floor plan on two levels each with direct ground level access. Main level features entry foyer, powder room, kitchen with adjacent breakfast and dining areas, greatroom with lake view and deck access, main bedroom, with ensuite of full bathroom with garden tub, separate shower, dual sinks and large walk-in closet. Lower level features open floor plan and three-sides above ground. There is a large great or recreational room viewing the lake and providing direct access to patio, backyard, and lake area, two bedrooms, kitchen and full bath. Additionally, there is a large storage area. Outside there is a 3 bay detached garage (28X34), motor home concrete pad with cover, irrigation system, paved circular front driveway, parking pad, decking, patio, and waterfront for great lake living.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/2 Half
3,072 sq. ft
Ga Power Area 11
3,072 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Closet,In Garage,Upper Level
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Soaking Tub, Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,565 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,507 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Water Heater,Dishwasher,Oven/Range (Combo)
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Heat Pump
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Exterior Entry,Finished,Partial
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceilings,Soaking Tub,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- Parking Pad, Off Street.
- Boat Amenities
- RV/Boat Parking
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price