This home has approximately 3,800 square feet heated and cooled. it is finished except for a 12 x 14 ft wood work shop in lower part of house with outside entrance. The roof is a 50 year shingle installed in 2004 If you are looking for a great lake front home in a nice quiet subdivision then you need to check this one out. lakefront home in Forest Lake Village.one of Lake Sinclai's best place to live .Solid cedar and stone exterior with mostly glass on the lake side of home. It consists of 4 bedrooms, 4 baths on 3 levels.It has 2 stone fireplaces, huge patio and large deck on main level. Master bedroom has seperate tiled bath and a whirlpool tub with picture window fronting on lake. it also has a screened porch with ratan swing ,swivel rocker and a smsll table. Boat house does not need replacing by bGeorgia Power standards. Itthe exterior cedar siding would only be required to be removed.
Single Family, Craftsman, 3+ Story
Yes - 3 spaces
Forest Lake Village
Putnam County Primary/Elementa
Detailed Room Information
- In Hall
- Breakfast Area
- Bath Description
- Soaking Tub
- Convection Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker,Oven (Wall),Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s),Trash Compactor
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Attic Fan
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Interior Entry,Exterior Entry,Finished,Full
- Double Pane Windows
- 2. Basement,Family Room,Masonry,Gas Log.
- Baths. Accessible Full Bath,Garage Van Access,Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray Ceiling(s),Double Vanity,Soaking Tub,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Off Street, Kitchen Level, Guest.
- Wood, Stucco, Stone
- Body of Water
- new owners would be able to leave present dock but
- Structural Condition
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price