A WONDERFUL COMBINATION of a serene Lake Oconee view coupled with three holes of the Harbor Club Golf Course from your large sun room balcony or stroll across the street to the neighborhood swimming pool and courts. This sparingly used, well maintained and updated home has a refinished driveway and walkway, completely repainted two years ago, new main HVAC heat pump, dishwasher, garbage disposal, updated with a 22,000 BTU gas oven. A rear balcony with options of enclosing in winter or open/screened during summer. Thermostat internet controlled, whole-house water filter and water softening systems, hot water tank timer to provide safe and economical water use. The great room has vaulted ceilings, beautiful hardwood floors and an impressive floor to ceiling stacked stone fireplace. The kitchen, dining and great room flow smoothly onto your sun room balcony plus you have quick access for your morning coffee from your over-sized master bedroom suite. The upper level has two very large bedrooms with walk-in closets and a dual sink shared bath with tub. An office/TV room provides solitude, when desired. The basement finished recreation room with 12ft ceiling is large enough for a pool table, large TV and a warming stacked stone fireplace. The remaining 862sqft is framed, plumbed, decorative finished concrete floor and wired for easy finishing or is great for storage. What the owners love about this home - Dining on their balcony and feeling like you are picnicking in a park has provided them numerous enjoyable mornings and nights even in the coldest days of winter. THE most fantastic, friendly and warm neighborhood you will ever live in! Resort amenities such as the golf course, clubhouse and practice range are a 5 minute walk away. The landscape maintenance is included, so one can spend more time relaxing and enjoying the resort lifestyle which this area offers. Harbor Club golf membership also available. THIS HOME IS A MUST SEE! SHOWING INSTRUCTIONS: PRE-QUALIFIED BUYERS ONLY. PLEASE EMAIL LENDER LETTERS OR PROOF OF FUNDS TO AGENT.
Single Family, Craftsman
3 Full/1 Half
3,927 sq. ft
3,927 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Anita White Carson
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Expandable,Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Recently Renovated,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Whirlpool Bath
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Storage,Guest Parking.
- Wood, Stone
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Golf Course,Greenbelt,Sloping.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price