Beautiful 4 sided brick home sitting on over 3 acres close to town. This 4 bedroom 2.5 bath home with basement and fenced yard offers the perfect amount of space for you and your family. Inside you have a large family room with fireplace, dining room, kitchen with gas cooktop and wall oven, oversized laundry room with many possibilites and access from kitchen, garage, or backyard. Master bedroom with two closets and master bath, 3 additional bedrooms, spare bathroom with dual vanities, and half bath all complete the main floor. Hardwood floors run throughout main floor under carpet. Basement is not completely finished, however it is heated/cooled and stubbed for bath. Outside you have a oversized, covered back porch with three ceiling fans that overlooks the private backyard. Fire pit area and many additional buildings and shops with power to them in back. Whether relaxing with the family or entertaining friends, this property provides the perfect spot for a lifetime of memories for you and your family.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,932 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
1,932 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Putnam County Primary/Elementa
Detailed Room Information
- In Garage,In Kitchen,Other
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,932 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,056 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cooktop,Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven (Wall),Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Bath/Stubbed,Interior Entry,Exterior Entry,Partial
- Double Pane Windows
- 1. Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Double Vanity,Other,Walk-In Closet(s),Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Other. Level,Open Lot,Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price