Sought-after subdivision, sought-after school district and awesome location ... what more could you ask for? This cul-de-sac 5 bedroom finished basement home is a MUST see! Newer interior and exterior paint, newer windows, less than a year old beautiful screened in back porch welcomes your buyers to enjoy a peaceful and quiet lifestyle. Everywhere in this home has been touched with upgrades or remodels along with hardwoods throughout the main level, obvious that the home has been meticulously maintained and lovingly cared. Basement is the perfect layout with office area and separate family room, bedroom and full bathroom. Make an appointment today as this home won't last long.
Single Family, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
Glen At Whitehawk
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Island,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Trey,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Hardwood Floors,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Garden Area,Screen Porch. Cul De Sac,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service