A beautiful home in one of Fayetteville's most sought-after neighborhoods right across from Patriot Park, this home has ample natural lighting, a kitchen that opens up into your living room, complete with a fireplace and built-in bookshelves. The unique layout upstairs includes all of your family's bedrooms and an additional room with access from both the hallway and owner's suite that would be great for a nursery or home office! And don't forget the full finished basement with space that just keeps going...and going...and going! New carpeting throughout and newly tiled owner's bathroom--please come prepared to remove your shoes...and to fall in love with your new home!
Single Family, Traditional
3 Full/1 Half
4,129 sq. ft
4,129 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Sara Harp Minter
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Island,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- 1. Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service