Welcome to the much-anticipated Phase III of Traditions at Carey Station! The popular Nottingham Bonus plan has 4 BR 3BA with Primary Suite on the main level plus another Guest Bedroom/Office and Full Bath. Wonderfully open plan with Island Kitchen, adjoining casual Breakfast Area overlooking fireside Family Room, walk-in Pantry, tiled Laundry Room w/drop station/Mud Room just off the 2-Car Garage entry and a covered Patio on rear of home. Rear staircase to upper level features a wide open Loft area (perfect for sitting area or study), two vaulted Bedrooms with shared Bath (private vanities for each) plus a HUGE Bonus Room. All beautifully appointed! Traditions at Carey Station is conveniently located close to schools, shopping, dining, golf and public boat ramps to beautiful Lake Oconee! Builder is offering $3,000 in closing costs to make closing this year more affordable for you!
Single Family, Craftsman, 1-1/2 Story
2,819 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Traditions at Carey Station
2,819 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Water Available
Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
Greene County Primary
Anita White Carson
Detailed Room Information
- In Mud Room
- Breakfast Area,Kitchen Island,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Soaking Tub, Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,819 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Water Heater,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo),Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- 1. Factory Built.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray Ceiling(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),High Ceilings,Double Vanity,Two Story Foyer,Soaking Tub,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-In Closet(s),Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Attached, Kitchen Level.
- Structural Condition
- Under Construction
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler System. Sloped.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price