Located in Birmingham Registry. A pristine community featuring estate-size home sites in charming enclave of 34 homes. Country/farm-style living yet still located just 10-20 min away from thriving city of Milton, Alpharetta, great shopping and fine dining. Oakworth floor plan home w/ impressive Grand Foyer invites to formal Liv & Dining and leads to Great room. Chef's kitchen w/oversized island views to cozy keeping room w/coffered ceiling & fireplace. Junior suite on the main and primary suite upstairs w/sitting oversized shower w/dual shower heads. Bedrooms 4&5 have access to a true Jack & Jill and bedroom 3 is another 2nd floor junior suite w/WLC & private bath. Media room upstairs, covered porch w/fireplace and beautiful view. Unfinished basementit and side entry 2 car garage w/tandem third. Perfect combination of elegancy, quality and efficiency! Spring of 2021 to close. Hurry, last opportunities!
Single Family, Traditional
4 Full/1 Half
Low Flow Fixtures,Public Water
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Island,Keeping Room,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Full
- 3. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Hardwood Floors,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Attached,Garage,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Brick, Frame
- Sprinkler System
- Boat Amenities
- No Dock Or Boathouse
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Porch,Sprinkler System. None,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service