NO SHOWINGS UNTIL THE 19TH DUE TO TENANT HAVING A SICK CHILD. Run don't walk to this one! Adorable 3 bedroom 2 bath ranch in desireable Water's Edge Community. Vaulted family room with stone fireplace. Eat-in kitchen and loads of cabinets and counter space. Large master suite with walk in closet, garden tub, separate shower, secondary bedrooms are nice size as well. Great private fenced backyard, two car garage, low maintenance vinyl siding, great location close to I75, shopping and dining. Tenant occupied until the first week of Jan. 2021. Showings will be from 9a to 5p on 11/14 & 11/15 only, Seller will review offers on the 16th. You must schedule an appointment for one of those two days via showingtime to see the home.PLEASE FOLLOW COVID-19 PRECAUTIONS WHEN SHOWING. MASK ARE REQUIRED. Photos will be in by 11/12/2020
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
1,320 sq. ft
1,320 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area
- Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Range/Oven
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Vaulted,Garden Tub,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet,Laminate Flooring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard. Level Lot.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service