PAYMENTS LESS THAN RENT!! SPACIOUS RANCH ON A FULL BASEMENT in a cul-de-sac! Ready for the buyer to make it all there own! Big Spacious Great Room with Fireplace, Formal Dining room that opens to a nice screened in porch for Relaxing! Gourmet kitchen with lot's of cabinets, stainless appliances and bay window eat in area, leading to a big mud room/computer room, laundry area and 2 car garage! Nice size Master bedroom with private bath with a big shower and a nice walk in closet! 2 large Secondary Bedrooms and a big hall bath! Downstairs you will find a big unfinished daylight basement with a boat door, ready for you to finish or great for storage! Large lot with a Private back yard! Close to Shopping, convenient to a lot of the major Highways I-675, I-285 and I-20 a great location! Original Owners and Ask agent about the Buyer update/upgrade allowance with a full price offer!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
1,540 sq. ft
1,540 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Country Kitchen
- Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Full
- Storm Doors
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter.
- Wide Hall.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Storm Doors,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Porch,Screen Porch,Workshop. Cul De Sac,Level Lot,Private Backyard,Sloping,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service