Beautiful Custom built home with some frontage on Brasstown Creek. You will enjoy the open floor plan, nice kitchen, custom cabinets, granite countertops, separate dining room, spacious living room and stone fireplace and Hickory floors. Master suite on main w/Reading Area, bathroom has garden tub, double vanities & Shower and a walk in closet. Two more bedrooms on main. Terrace/basement level has a large game/media room, and another two rooms that can be used as bedrooms or an office with a pull under garage & tons of storage. Beautiful landscaping with a stone retaining wall. Listen to the tranquil sound of the creek on the back deck. Enjoy all the mountains have to offer, close to Brasstown Valley Resort, Crane Creek Vineyards and marina. Please see the virtual tour link for all photos.
Single Family, Craftsman, Traditional
2,590 sq. ft
2,590 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Central.
- Bath Finished,Entrance - Inside,Finished Rooms,Full
- Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Hardwood Floors,Other (See Remarks),Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- Drive Under/Basement.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Other (See Remarks). Mountain View,Sloping,Seasonal View.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service