Rare Opportunity in popular East Cobb swim/tennis neighborhood which is within walking distance to shopping and restaurants, and provides easy access to I-75. Completely renovated - New Roof, New Gutters, New HVAC, New Windows, Updated Stainless Steel Appliances, New Quartz Countertops in Kitchen and Bathrooms, Fresh Paint, and New Flooring Throughout. The open-concept main level is great for entertaining. The Family Room features a fireplace with gas logs and filled with natural light. Upstairs, there are 3 good sized bedrooms, plus a large loft area which could be a 4th bedroom or a great space for a home office (or home school area)! The Master suite features a large walk-in closet, and en-suite bathroom with dual sinks, quartz countertops, and separate garden tub and shower. The fenced back yard is perfect for kids and pets!
Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
1,886 sq. ft
1,886 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Storm Doors
- 1. Gas Starter.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Programmable Thermostat,Storm Doors,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Garden Tub,Gas Logs,Recently Renovated,Separate Shower,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Porch. Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service