Stunning J Willis custom home. Model home for Stonegate. Unbeatable location close to shopping and entertainment venues. Easy access to downtown Atlanta, I 285, I75, Airport, Vinings and Silver Comet. Gourmet kitchen featuring Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances. Spacious Master Suite featuring Custom Cedar closet, trey ceilings and large bath area with dual shower head shower, dual vanities and turbo tub. Sunroom with fireplace looking out to beautiful landscaped yard and patio. Outdoor kitchen with stainless cooking grill. 40K in landscaping, hardscapes, lighting and zoned sprinkler system. Finished terrace level with wet bar, fireplace, wine cellar, Professionally designed home theater, bedroom with full bath, large living area for in-law suite. All the very best of indoor and outdoor living
Single Family, Craftsman, Traditional, 2 Story
Sewer Connected,Sewer In Street
5,611 sq. ft
5,611 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Island,Keeping Room,Pantry,Walk-in Pantry
- Convection Oven,Cooktop - Separate,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Garbage Disposal,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- 3. Factory Built,Gas Starter,Masonry.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Auto Garage Door,Off Street.
- Stone, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Garden Area,Gas Grill. Cul De Sac,Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service