This amazing Reynolds lakefront property in the sought after Jackson Ridge area offers complete and total privacy. This idyllic estate lot is a rare find from its long meandering driveway on almost an acre and a half of property and boasting over 300’ of shoreline offering big lake views. Enjoy lounging by the pool or sitting on your max dock with friends and family and feel like you don’t have a next door neighbor. This area of the lake has some of the clearest water and is a quick trip by boat to The Lake Club and The Ritz Carlton. Built in 2020 this home is a must see. This five bedroom, five and a half bath retreat is tastefully appointed throughout. From the great room, with cathedral ceiling, hard wood floors, cedar beams, enormous stone fireplace and wall of windows and doors which open up to a stunning covered patio with giant lake views and wood burning fireplace. To the light filled kitchen and dining room with extensive ship lap detailing which flows from the great room making it perfect for entertaining! Additionally, the laundry room boasts and an abundance of cabinetry and is situated off of the kitchen. Wake up to coffee on your patio and enjoy the views from the main level owners suite which features ensuite bath and his and her closets. An office near the entry offers a quiet place to work with glass paned doors to keep up the with comings and goings. Other great features of this home include: Finished basement with wet bar, den with fireplace, 4 guest bedrooms (one with built in bunk beds), a home gym, bonus room, full length covered patios both on main level and ground with wood burning fireplaces, salt water pool and hot tub, extra large level backyard lawn, max dock with boat lift and 2 jet ski bays, 3 car garage and extra storage space that either could be finished for additional space if needed and has been stubbed in for elevator.
Single Family, Craftsman, Traditional, 3+ Story
4 Full/2 Half
5,806 sq. ft
Reynolds Lake Oconee
5,806 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
Detailed Room Information
- In Hall
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower, Soaking Tub, Tile Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,216 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 3,216 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Electric Water Heater,Dryer,Washer,Water Softener,Convection Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Double Oven,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Oven (Wall),Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Interior Entry,Exterior Entry,Finished,Full
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Tray Ceiling(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),High Ceilings,Double Vanity,Beamed Ceilings,Two Story Foyer,Soaking Tub,Other,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached, Kitchen Level.
- Body of Water
- Lake Oconee
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price