This cabin is as cute as a bug's ear! One large bedroom, remodeled master bath, efficiency kitchen, and large dining/great room with real fireplace. Free standing two car garage on 3+ acres with trails for riding your horses. Mountain frontage views that could be expanded with pruning. You could be in by Christmas!
Single Family, Cabin, Other
1,188 sq. ft
1,188 Sq. Ft. (approx)
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Daylight,Entrance - Outside,Full
- 1. Wood Stove.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Exposed Beams,Hardwood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Auto Garage Door,Detached,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Garden Area,Porch,Screen Porch. Corner,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service