OPEN HOUSE on Sunday, January 17th from 1:00PM to 3:00PM. Beautiful brick front home with a catwalk overlooking the living room and a loft office. There are 2 bedrooms with 1 bathroom upstairs and a master bedroom and bath on the main floor along with a half bathroom off the living room. The kitchen has a gas stove and open layout. The basement is partially finished with painted floors and walls. The basement also has a drive around to the boat door. Giant deck overlooking the beautiful backyard with 2 parcels sold at the same time. An amazingly manicured front lawn. The lot behind the home has a creek running through the property. This home is on a little over 2 acres and in a well established neighborhood.
Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Block,Boat Door,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full,Slab/None
- 1. Factory Built.
- Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Exposed Beams,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Separate Shower,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Laminate Flooring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Auto Garage Door,Drive Under/Basement,Garage,Guest Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Out Building,Porch. Level Lot,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service