Spacious 5 bedroom/4 bathroom home located within a swim/tennis community. Large Master Suite with sitting area and spacious walk in closet, large secondary bedrooms, a guest bedroom and full bath on the main floor, formal living and dining areas, breakfast bar and eat in kitchen area. Perfect for entertaining with the kitchen open to the spacious family room, and a butlers pantry adjacent to the dining room. Large deck with private backyard, and serene rocking chair front porch. Fully finished basement, with state of the art theater room and complete kitchen. This is a one owner home, in excellent condition and is move in ready! Home is occupied and requires an appointment. Comes complete with One Year Home Warranty! Excellent Woodland schools!
Single Family, Traditional, A-Frame
4,663 sq. ft
4,663 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Island,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Bath Finished,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Entrance - Outside,Finished Rooms,Full
- Storm Doors
- 1. Factory Built,Gas Starter,Masonry.
- Programmable Thermostat,Storm Doors,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable In Street,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Kitchen Level Entry,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard,Porch. Private Backyard,Seasonal View.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service