Gorgeous, completely renovated home in quiet neighborhood. Over $200,000 in upgrades completed since 2018. Stunning newly renovated kitchen with high-end appliances opens to family room with soaring ceilings and tons of sunlight. Bedroom and newly renovated full bath on main. Cozy owner's suite upstairs with beautifully renovated bath and his and hers closets. New hardwood floors throughout home. Full, finished basement newly completed. Two separate decks overlook lush green backyard. New windows, HVAC, and more - this home has it all!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
Sewer In Street
4,419 sq. ft
4,419 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Pantry
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave - Built In,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Dual, Zoned
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Bath Finished,Finished Rooms,Full
- Double Pane/Thermo,Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Foyer - 2 Story,Hardwood Floors,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Fenced Yard. Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service