Come on down to Toomsboro and linger a little longer at 145 Irwinton Road in Toomsboro. You will enjoy nature, less traffic, and a little peace and quiet. HWY 57 & HWY 112 are right there waiting to get you wherever you need to be- convenient to Wrightsville, Sandersville, Dublin, Milledgeville & Macon. This four-sided brick home was built to stand the test of time. Built solid-- this 3 bed/2 bath, red brick home has a new roof and only needs cosmetic work to make it a home again. Nice bonus: Cedar lined closet in the master almost like new! It is nestled on 7.37 acres with a nice fish pond in the back; and it's just waiting for you and yours to enjoy long summer days walking the paths, baiting hooks, reeling the fish in & watching the lightning bugs at dark. Call the listing agent and make an appointment today to see this jewel.
Single Family, 2 Story
2,409 sq. ft
2,409 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Water Available
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,409 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 900 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Dirt Floor,Interior Entry,Exterior Entry,Partial
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,High Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Parking Spaces. Parking Pad, Attached.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Level,Open Lot,Sloped,Other.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price