Historic home in the heart of downtown close to dining, shopping, events and nightlife! This spacious home boasts all of the charm with large rooms, hardwood floors, tall ceilings, moldings, big windows ,fireplaces and impressive rocking chair front porch! Your dream kitchen boasts granite countertops, tile backsplash and stainless steel appliances. Hardwood floors throughout, updated light fixtures & hardware, freshly painted interior, and large back porch. You can not beat this price for the square footage and character offered here! Location Location Location!!!
Single Family, 1 Story
1,699 sq. ft
1,699 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available
Detailed Room Information
- In Kitchen
- Breakfast Area,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters,Walk-in Pantry
- Bath Description
- Separate Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,699 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Oven/Range (Combo),Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- 1. Living Room,Wood Burning Stove.
- Ramps. Doors. Baths. Accessible Doors,Accessible Full Bath,Accessible Approach with Ramp,Accessible Hallway(s).
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray Ceiling(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),High Ceilings,Double Vanity,Separate Shower,Master On Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. Parking Pad, Off Street, Guest.
- Wood, Vinyl
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Corner Lot,Private.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price