Spectacular view comes with this 4 bedroom/3 bath home that sits on the point of the clear waters of Island Creek. The level 1.24 acre lot is complete with a sandy beach, double boathouse, and max dock. This home has a full deck across on the lakeside and two car garage on the roadside. The lake view from almost every room is AMAZING! There's an additional bonus room that could double as a 5th bedroom. There is a nice fire pit by the lake for those cocktails by the water in the evening. It is in Baldwin County with county water, trash pick up, and fiber optic internet and cable. Rare opportunity on the lake! Contact us today for your lake life.
Single Family, Traditional
2,367 sq. ft
2,367 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Island,Pantry,Second Kitchen,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Other (See Remarks),Range/Oven,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Crawlspace,Entrance - Outside
- 1. Gas Starter.
- Insulation-ceiling,Programmable Thermostat,Water Heater-electric
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Expandable,Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Garden Tub,Other (See Remarks),Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Storage.
- Sprinkler System
- Boat Amenities
- Boathouse - 2 Slip,Covered Dock - 2 Slip,Seawall,S
- Lot View
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Other (See Remarks),Porch,Sprinkler System,Water Feature. Cul De Sac,Level Lot,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price