Welcome to this immaculate home sitting on almost an acre lot located in the gated community" Sterling Lake at Jefferson" and part of the sought after Jefferson City School District. If you are looking for everything in a home you have found it. This home is 2 homes in one offering 2 Master suites, 2 gourmet kitchens, 2 laundry rooms, 2 car garage accessible to the main floor kitchen level and the 3rd is located kitchen level in the basement. Beautiful hardwood, granite counter tops, beautiful trim, natural light shining through the home, tremendous storage space, a water softener that services the home, private backyard with a 2 story work shop. The space, thought and care of this home is a rare find and is waiting to provide great memories to the new owners!!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch
5 Full/1 Half
7,406 sq. ft
7,406 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Room,Pantry,Second Kitchen,Solid Surface Counters
- Cooktop - Separate,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Heat Pump, Central.
- Bath Finished,Boat Door,Daylight,Entrance - Inside,Finished Rooms,Full
- 2. Gas Starter.
- Programmable Thermostat
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - 2 Story,Foyer - Entrance,Gas Logs,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Tile Bath,Tile Floors,Walk-in Closet,Carpet,Whirlpool Bath,Laminate Flooring
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. 3 Car Or More,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Drive Under/Basement,Kitchen Level Entry.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Level Lot,Open Land,Private Backyard,Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service