Perfectly located in amazing Sharpsburg neighborhood, highly desired schools minutes away. Large lot, large deck, fenced yard, rocking chair front porch. Inside a renovated kitchen awaits, overlooking back yard. Newer roof, newer hvacs, new paint, newer appliances. 3 Bedrooms with large bonus. Laundry conveniently located near bedrooms. Neighborhood has events and activities throughout year. Come call this home today!
Single Family, Traditional
2 Full/1 Half
1,966 sq. ft
1,966 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Area,Pantry,Solid Surface Counters
- Dishwasher,Microwave - Built In,Range/Oven
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Double Pane/Thermo,Insulation-ceiling,Roof Vent Fans,Water Heater-gas
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable TV Connections,Ceilings - Trey,Ceilings - Vaulted,Ceilings 9 Ft Plus,Double Vanity,Foyer - Entrance,Garden Tub,Hardwood Floors,Pulldown Attic Stairs,Separate Shower,Tile Bath,Walk-in Closet,Carpet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Car,Attached,Auto Garage Door,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Parking Pad,Side/Rear Entrance.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck/Patio,Porch. Private Backyard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service